Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Lot Surprise

OMG!!! What an amazing Thanksgiving surprise!!! We did not expect to see anything happening on our lot until Monday per our PM, BUT.... framing has begun. We were not planning on going out to the house until Monday evening after work. As soon as I drove up the workers were hard at work but it took them about 5 minutes to pack up and go on break. After to one of the framers, I found out they actually started yesterday and will be done framing by Wednesday, WEDNESDAY!!! We were originally told it would take 2-3 weeks, but lucky for us we are the only ones framing right now.









We will post some more pictures over the next few days, but from what I have heard from some of my new neighbors, everything goes pretty fast from this point on.

I tried to sneak in a picture of the framers on break from my car LOL!!


Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I can't wait to "watch" with you, daily progress from here on out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie for following along!! We are really looking forward to see the house go up over the next two months!

      Delete