Saturday, February 15, 2014

Picture Update - Tiles, cabinets, & paint

It has been about 2 weeks since I went up to the house. I ended up feeling under the weather last week, so my family went up without me. There was a lot done over the last 2 weeks including the tile work, garage doors, painting, and the cabinets. Everthing is starting to come together. There are just a couple of things with the tile work in the bathroom that I need to contact our PM about. Right now it just has a very unfinished look to it and we are not happy with that. Enjoy the pics...let us know what you think :)

Blessings!








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love the metal spindles- tried to talk my husband into them but he really liked the white ones. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the size of your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete